Sip wine. Enjoy gourmet food. Experience everything Napa Valley has to offer! The Humane Society of Greater Dayton is excited to launch their new Trips for Tails campaign. From now through July 29th, you can visit www.hsdayton.org/trip and for just $20 you can enter for the chance to win this amazing experience. Purchase your Trips for Tails raffle tickets today and you will have a 1 in 3,000 chance to win a once-in-a-lifetime trip! That’s better odds than with any lottery around!
What’s Included in the Trip?
- Jarvis Estate Wine Tasting and Tour for 2
- B Cellars Vineyards and Winery Tour and Tasting with Food Pairings for 2
- Rutherford Hill Winery Cave Tour and Tasting for 2
- 6 consecutive hours of chauffeured luxury sedan service
- 3-night stay in a standard guest room at the Marriott, Hilton, Embassy or similar accommodations
- Round-trip (coach class) airfare plus taxes for 2 from a major metro airport within the 48 contiguous U.S. to either San Francisco or Oakland, CA
- Booking and travel services
- In addition to the trip, a cash prize will be awarded to the winner to cover the cost of taxes of the prize.
Due to the pandemic, we understand that many are concerned with traveling at this time. The prize winner will have up to two years from the time of the drawing to book their trip. This gives ample time to fit with any schedule and keep everyone safe, too.
All money raised from the sale of these raffle tickets goes to help the homeless animals at the Humane Society of Greater Dayton, a no-kill shelter and the oldest animal welfare agency in the Miami Valley.
Where to Buy Tickets
- Tickets can be purchased online at www.hsdayton.org/trip
- In person by visiting the Humane Society of Greater Dayton’s main shelter at 1661 Nicholas Road in Dayton during regular business hours (1:00 to 6:00 p.m. Tuesdays through Fridays and 12:00 to 4:00 p.m. on Saturdays)
- Over the phone by calling (937) 262-5921
You do not need your ticket stubs to be entered into the drawing. The physical ticket will be made for all tickets purchased online or over the phone prior to the drawing. Your ticket stubs will not be mailed to you, but can be picked up at the Humane Society of Greater Dayton. Upon request, your ticket numbers can be emailed to you following your purchase.
And the Winner Is…
Tune in on Friday, July 30th at 2 p.m. as the Humane Society of Greater Dayton draws the winners name live on their Facebook page. You don’t have to be present to win the grand prize, we will contact the winner immediately following the drawing and will also announce the winners on our website at www.hsdayton.org/trip.
The Humane Society of Greater Dayton is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization and receives no county or state funding. It is not affiliated with any other organization including the Humane Society of the United States. As a no-kill facility and the area’s oldest animal welfare agency our organization relies solely on donations from individuals, companies and grants to run our programs and services. For more information, visit www.hsdayton.org.