The Humane Society of Greater Dayton is a no-kill animal welfare agency that has been helping the people and pets in our community since 1902!
Recently, the organization has partnered with The Dayton Beer Company to create the Four Legged Lager. For every 6-pack sold of this beer, $1 will support the homeless animals at our shelter.
The specialty cans contain The Dayton Beer Company’s “Gem City Light” beer, which is a light lager brewed with carapils malt fermented with a German lager yeast. It is crisp, light and refreshing.
Locations currently selling the beer include:
- Kroger, 3165 Dayton-Xenia Road
- Rob’s Beer Barn, 4017 Indian Ripple Road
- Belmont Party Supply, 2621 Smithville Road
- Arrow Wine & Spirits, 615 Lyons Road
- Centerville Carryout, 34 W. Franklin Street
- Kroger, 5400 Cornerstone N. Blvd.
- Keener Farm Butcher Block, 2857 Crescent Blvd.
- Kroger, 885 N. Union Road
- Beverage Dock Drive Thru & Carryout, 868 Kauffman Avenue
- SS Fairborn Carryout, 201 E. Main Street
- Miami Wine & Liquor, 6565 Brandt Pike
- DOTS Market, 2274 Patterson Road
- Kroger, 530 E. Stroop Road
- Shell Town & Country, 3960 Far Hills Avenue
- Kings Mills Wine & Spirits, 5271 Kings Mills Road
- Kroger, 10101 Landing Way
- Arrow Wine & Spirits, 2950 Far Hills Avenue
- Dorothy Lane Market, 740 N. Main Street
- Dorothy Lane Market, 6177 Far Hills Avenue
- Shell, 6001 Far Hills Avenue