You're Invited To
Panera Bread Round Up for Rover Campaign
Panera Bread and the Humane Society of Greater Dayton are coming together with one goal in mind – helping homeless animals in the Miami Valley!
Throughout the entire month of January and February, Panera Bread’s largest franchisee, Covelli Enterprises, will support the Humane Society of Greater Dayton through the Covelli Cares Change Roll-Up Program in all 13 Panera Bread locations in the Greater Dayton region.
How to Help
- In Store – Customers are encouraged to “Round Up for Rover” and round up their bill totals to the nearest dollar (or more) at any of Panera Bread’s 13 Miami Valley locations. 100 percent of the donations from this program will be donated to the animals at the Humane Society of Greater Dayton for all of January.
Panera Bread locations participating in this program include:
- 2752 Fairfield Commons, Beavercreek, OH 45431
- The Greene, 49 Chestnut Street, Beavercreek, OH 45440
- 11 N. Main Street, Centerville, OH 45458
- 1203 Brown Street, Dayton, OH 45409
- 6550 Miller Lane, Dayton, OH 45414
- 2500 Miamisburg Centerville Road, Dayton, OH 45459
- 6130 Wilmington Pike, Dayton, OH 45459
- 9194 N. Main Street, Dayton, OH 45415
- 8104 Old Troy Pike, Huber Heights, OH 45424
- 4110 Far Hills Road, Kettering, OH 45429
- Austin Landing, 10551 Innovation Drive, Miamisburg, OH 45342
- 1950 N. Bechtle Avenue, Springfield, OH 45504
- 1920 W. Main Street, Troy, OH 45373
The Humane Society of Greater Dayton is a no-kill animal welfare agency that has been supporting the people and pets in our community for 118 years. As a 501(c)(3) nonprofit agency, they rely solely on the donations from individuals, companies and grants to fund 100% of their programs and services. They are not affiliated with any other animal welfare organization on a local, regional or national level which means that all money raised stays right in our community to help our local animals thrive!