The Humane Society of Greater Dayton is currently looking for a part-time Offsite Event Coordinator. Responsibilities include running, managing and representing the Humane Society of Greater Dayton at community events. Other duties include, but are not limited to:
- Making HSGD present with adoptable animals and literature at targeted events throughout Montgomery County.
- Transporting animals and equipment to and from the event.
- Working with volunteers, training volunteers and promoting the goals of the Humane Society of Greater Dayton.
Applicant must be:
- Willing to work weekends and evenings
- Able to work alone and alongside volunteers
- Detail oriented
- Genuinely interested in animal welfare.
An ideal candidate would possess previous event and/or animal experience, although willing to train the right person.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com