The Humane Society of Greater Dayton is currently looking for a part-time Offsite Event Coordinator. Responsibilities include running, managing and representing the Humane Society of Greater Dayton at community events. Other duties include, but are not limited to:
- Making HSGD present with adoptable animals and literature at targeted events throughout Montgomery County
- Transporting animals and equipment to and from event
- Working with volunteers, training volunteers and promoting the goals of the Humane Society of Greater Dayton
Applicant must be:
- Willing to work weekends and evenings
- Able to work alone and alongside volunteers
- Detail oriented
- Genuinely interested in animal welfare.
An ideal candidate would posses’ previous event and/or animal experience, although willing to train the right person.
If you are interested in this position, please send letter of interest and resume to email@example.com or drop them by the shelter. No phone calls please.