Donate Today OR
Humane Society of Greater Dayton

Report Cruelty or Neglect

Please complete the form below. This information will remain confidential.

Note: We investigate cruelty incidents in Montgomery County only. If you are reporting an incident outside Montgomery County, please contact the appropriate humane agency for the county in which the animal is located.

* Your Phone