Panera Bread and the Humane Society of Greater Dayton are coming together with one goal in mind – helping homeless animals in the Miami Valley!
Throughout the entire month of March, Panera Bread’s largest franchisee, Covelli Enterprises, will support the Humane Society of Greater Dayton through the Covelli Cares Change Roll-Up Program in all 13 Panera Bread locations in the Greater Dayton region.
Panera Bread locations participating in this program include:
- 2752 Fairfield Commons, Beavercreek, OH 45431
- The Greene, 49 Chestnut Street, Beavercreek, OH 45440
- 11 N. Main Street, Centerville, OH 45458
- 1203 Brown Street, Dayton, OH 45409
- 6550 Miller Lane, Dayton, OH 45414
- 2500 Miamisburg Centerville Road, Dayton, OH 45459
- 6130 Wilmington Pike, Dayton, OH 45459
- 9194 N. Main Street, Dayton, OH 45415
- Huber Heights
- 8104 Old Troy Pike, Huber Heights, OH 45424
- 4110 Far Hills Road, Kettering, OH 45429
- Austin Landing, 10551 Innovation Drive, Miamisburg, OH 45342
- 1950 N. Bechtle Avenue, Springfield, OH 45504
- 1920 W. Main Street, Troy, OH 45373
Customers are encouraged to round up their order totals to the nearest dollar at the register to benefit the animals. The Humane Society of Greater Dayton, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit agency relies solely on donations to run all of its programs and services. 100 percent of the donations from the Covelli Cares
Change Roll-Up Program will be donated to the Humane Society of Greater Dayton.