Please Complete the Confidential Form Below

Report Cruelty and Abuse

If you have witnessed cruelty or neglect and need to report it please fill out the form below. The more information that is given to us, the better we are able to help the animals. We investigate cruelty incidents in Montgomery County only. If you are reporting an incident outside Montgomery County, please contact the appropriate humane agency for the county in which the animal is located.